Comments from facebook:
1. Red curbs mean to not park next the curb. Maybe they thought it was ok to park over the curb instead of next to it.
2. When did they put this median here?
Here are some captions that have been submitted so far:
1. “Awww man, I thought this was a port-a-john.”
2. Sneaking back in to the U.S.
3. Only in Ozarks (the photo was taken in Ozarks, MO)
4. “I got it!”
5. “Umm…guys?? I’m still back here tying everything down!”
6. Wait… how did that work? Heads he rides up front and tails he catches the 500 lb refrigerator if it falls?